Acoustic and Vibration Signal Analysis
Welcome to Pioneer Hill Software. If you have been searching for a solution to your acoustic and vibration test and measurement needs then you have found the right place.
Our products are the choice of technicians, engineers, and scientists at leading businesses, research institutions, and independent laboratories around the world. Regardless of the application, they all want a powerful yet cost effective spectral analysis measurement system.
Click here for a short introductory video->
If you need assistance selecting the product that will meet your specific application, please contact us - we work hard to develop long term relationships with our customers. We invite you to start the conversation.
We offer two solutions depending on your application requirements and budget:
SpectraPLUS-SC operates with low cost Windows compatible sound cards. Two channels of signal analysis are supported with up to 200 kHz sampling rates at up to 24 bit precision. A wide collection of analysis tools and plots are available depending on your needs. High quality sound cards are readily available that offer vast performance improvements over the built-in sound cards on most computers.
SpectraPLUS-DT is specifically designed for the Data Translation line of USB Data Acquisition modules. Up to 16 channels of acquisition and analysis with calibrated input levels, IEPE transducer power, AC or DC coupling and tachometer inputs. Data Translation offers a complete line of modules from low cost to high speed and high performance. Click here for more information on the Data Translation hardware.
"SpectraPLUS easily outranks all of the competing mission
critical data acquisition/analysis offerings in both ease of use and
feature set, with outstanding data presentation capabilities."
- John T. Leonetti, Principal Engineer, Komatsu Proving Grounds
- Audio equipment testing
- Distortion measurements
- Frequency Response tests
- Room Acoustic measurements
- Noise measurements and monitoring
- Precision signal generation
- Sound Power measurements
- Musical instrument manufacturing and testing
- Production testing
- Equipment vibration measurements
- Rotating machinery analysis
- Impact testing
- Real-time FFT analysis of live input
- Record, Playback and Post Process WAV files
- Displays: Time Series, Spectrum, Spectrogram, 3-D Surface, Phase
- Full Featured Dual Channel Signal Generator
- High Resolution FFT Analysis up to 1,048,576 pts
- Octave Analysis from 1/1 to 1/96 octave
- Up to 24 bit precision (hardware dependent)
- Digital Filtering, Distortion Analysis, Transfer Functions
- Acoustic Tools: RT60, Equivalent Noise Level (Leq)
- THD+N versus Frequency
- Acceleration, Velocity and Displacement
- Order Analysis
- Data Logging
- Advanced Programming API